Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Movie reviews

If you are thinking about seeing a particular movie, would you consult a movie review for a recommendation? Why or why not?
In most cases I don't, but if the movie looks kinda good but I have mixed emotions of whether or not it will actually be good then I will read a couple reviews and see how many people liked it and how many did not.

What types of useful information can a movie review offer you? List as many as you can.
Whether or not it's a wast of time to watch
How much people liked it
What are some of the pros and cons of the movie
Who was a good actor/actress

How often do you think young people consult movie reviews before watching a movie?
I'm not really sure but I would assume not much. I think the only time movie review really come in handy is on Netflix and that is just a rating systems. I find that I won't watch a movie under three stars on Netflix just because I know I will be wasting my time.

What aspects about movie reviews make them a positive or negative influence on your decision to watch the movie?
Whether or not they liked it and why
Or what they would rate the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment